The more time that you spend on a title the better that it will be.
I wrote well over 40 blog post titles before I settled on a title for a recent post. The rule of thumb that I have always heard is to write at least 10 titles before you even stop to analyze one.
Have I lost my ever loving mind?
The title of your blog is the most important part of your blog until it isn’t. You only have a few words to draw the reader in.
The title is your moment to entice them so don’t waste it.
Would you like a few tips?
1. Put your keyword in your title.
2. Be creative and don’t be shy.
3. Tell them what they will experience.
4. Give yourself a break, it is not as easy at it looks.
Blog title resources that will make you smile:
1. How to write a successful headline by CoSchedule.